Senior Product Manager Job Description
We're looking for a senior product manager to take ownership for the success of our SaaS solution.
Reporting into the Head of Product Management, you'll take ownership for the products vision and roadmap, including the full product lifecycle process.
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager
- Strategy; take ownership for the roadmap and the entire product management lifecycle.
- Research; speak to customers, research competitors and understand how technology is changing to help feed into the new product development process.
- Product Development; build the business case for new product development, involve various stakeholders to get buy-in and communicate the vision to the wider teams.
- Product Requirements; translate the new product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Product Launches; launch new products to sales and marketing teams, helping develop the go-to-market plans.
- In-life Product Management; manage success metrics for the product whilst taking responsibility for the entire product lifecycle.
- Stakeholder Management; work with a variety of stakeholders across sales, finance, marketing, operations, customer success and development.
Senior Product Manager Requirements
- Senior product management experience for a SaaS or Cloud business.
- Good strategic ability with a hands on approach.
- Experience of presenting business cases to senior managers.
- Strong understanding of all elements of the entire product management process.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to work with varied teams.
- Degree educated.