PR Manager Job Description
We are looking for an ambitious PR Manager to join our growing communications team. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of complex and important issues in SaaS & Cloud Technologies, and be able to present them in engaging language. We are looking for someone to be responsible for how we tell our story through video, blogs, thought leadership, podcasts, events, press, and analyst relations.
Additionally, you might deploy your outstanding writing skills in a multitude of ways - from blog posts to social media content and more.
Responsibilities of the PR Manager
- Planning; Manage the PR and Analyst Relations calendar for EMEA and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and growth.
- StoryTelling; embed yourself across the teams ranging from Engineering to Operations to discover and deeply understand the (often untold) stories and trends of our industry, and the world.
- Media Relations; pitch compelling storylines with the tech and business press to raise our profile. And field media enquiries to ensure reporting on our business is accurate.
- Leadership Communications; get to know our executives, their views, voices and agendas, and help build their media profiles.
- Eternal Communications; drive awareness of our business and technologies through a regular flow of timely, relevant media activity.
- Corporate Messaging; hone our corporate-level messaging.
PR Manager Requirements
- You are currently managing PR at a B2B Technology company or you are currently an account director at a PR agency (in the B2B Tech space) and you are looking to move in-house.
- Have strong experience and contacts in the SaaS and Cloud space.
- You have contacts across key business and technology publications. You've built strong, productive, long-term relationships with journalists and other opinion formers.
- You are curious and collaborative.
- You thrive on building the right narrative and telling it the correct way.
- You are excited about what we are doing and where we are headed!