Marketing Communications Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to be responsible for our communications plan and work to enhance brand equity, improve employee engagement and help the business achieve its objectives.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing Communications, you will plan and execute a wide variety of internal and external communications activities, and work closely with internal department heads and our external PR agency.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager
- Planning; Manage the PR and Analyst Relations editorial calendar for EMEA and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and sentiment.
- Thought Leadership; develop thought leadership that advances our brand and produces viral blogs.
- StoryTelling; maintain a story bank as a tool for pitches to support content needs.
- Media; promote partnerships, sponsorships, and customers success stories for media opportunities.
- Agency Management; manage the relationships with our PR agency.
- Analysis; track key metrics that define success for brand awareness, such as share of voice and brand sentiment.
- Analyst Relations; support the analyst relations program by localising corporate & creating regional relevant messaging and storylines for analyst briefings and inquiries.
- Social Media; manage social media for the EMEA team by creating and scheduling social media posts to share our voice in the media and promote our content and thought leadership.
- Content Marketing; produce high-quality content to influence target audiences on various social media platforms, press releases, thought leadership articles, white papers, blogs, newsletters, etc.
Internal Communications; support on employee engagement and internal communications as well as working with the C-suite on their own personal communication plans.
Marketing Communications Manager Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in media relations and/or marketing communications.
- Experience in content marketing, awards programs, speaking programs, and influencer engagement is a plus.
- Excellent communications and writing skills, with the ability to communicate purpose and differentiators.
- Effective project management skills.
- Analytical with a focus on specific goal setting, measurement, and results orientation.
- Organisational and time management skills are critical ‚Äì ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines is essential.
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with B2B technology is a plus.
- Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience while maintaining professionalism and credibility.
- Skilled editor, with the ability to help shape the voice of the brand.
- Ability to take initiative, advise on decisions, and consistently make sound judgements to solve problems in a collaborative way.