Head of Digital Marketing Job Description
We are looking for a Head of Marketing to play a key role in supporting our digital acquisition strategy spanning all audiences. We have some best-in-class programmes already in place, but we need to evolve our strategy to allow the channel to scale to meet future objectives, and improve the efficiency of acquisition. Owning and delivering the strategy through your team, you'll be instrumental in growing our SaaS customer base through a mix of programmes and initiatives, driven through digital means.
Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Marketing
- Strategy; develop and execute the digital marketing strategy, working with key stakeholders inside the marketing team and with adjacent functions (sales leadership, product marketing, marketing peers, and the UK senior leadership team) to align objectives.
- Acquisition; find the most efficient techniques, channels and optimisations to support the marketing team to exceed targets for the channel – trials, ARPU at initial signup, retention, CAC payback.
- CRO; work closely with the customer journey and your digital marketing team, bring a growth hacking mindset to the role, always looking for opportunities to optimise the conversion funnel.
- Marketing Automation; take ownership of the marketing automation stack (Hubspot, Intercom, Appcues, Mixpanel) including GDPR, to make every digital interaction count
- Management; lead, motivate and nurture a team of talented digital experts in the UK, partnering with other global and regional teams to ensure we get the most out of a global and regional operating model
- Content; drive our content and social media marketing strategy including thought leadership, brand building and demand generation campaigns
- Analysis; track and report on key metrics
Head of Digital Marketing Requirements
- Demonstrable record of success in digital marketing in a fast-paced, high-growth B2B Tech environment.
- Experience with marketing automation and programmatic digital platforms.
- A love of data and be very comfortable taking many data sources, interpreting them and understanding the logical next actions.
- Great hands on leader of a high performing team and an exceptional influencer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to confidently challenge constructively at all levels including management.
- Experience of using a Marketing Automation tool like Hubspot, Eloqua or Marketo.