We firmly believe soft skills are as important as what’s written on a CV, and our on demand video interviewing technology enables you to better assess a candidate’s suitability when compared to looking at a CV in isolation.
How does it work?
To help uncover key competencies or knowledge the role requires, you ask candidates ‘virtual’ questions which are presented to the candidates online. Candidates then have the opportunity to respond in person via a web cam or smart device, and those responses can then be shared and viewed by HR and Line Managers.
Some of our clients have asked the following questions;
- Tell me about yourself
- How do you measure the success of your marketing campaigns?
- How would you structure a sales meeting with a client you've not met before?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What motivates you?
Key benefits include;
- Better assess a candidates cultural fit and soft skills
- The quality of the CV doesn't always correspond to the quality of the candidate - address any concerns by asking the candidates reducing the chances of missing out on good candidates
- Questions can be set by you to reflect the role you’re recruiting for
- Video interviews can be viewed at a time that works for you
- Collaborate & comment online in one place no matter where decision makers are in the world
- Invite only the most suitable candidates, saving both you a candidate valuable time