Our temporary or interim marketing recruitment services are designed to support our clients when it’s not feasible or desirable to add an employee onto the payroll.
Why recruit a temporary or interim marketing candidate?
· You have a new marketing project that needs extra support on for a limited time
· You’re unsure whether you need a permanent marketing person so want to test the role with limited investment up front
· The business is about to launch a new product and wants extra telemarketing help to ramp up initial sales
· One of your key marketing employees is sick, goes on jury service or has to leave the business unexpectedly and you need someone to fill the gap until you find a permanent person
· You’re about to offer a role to a marketing person but there’s a temporary recruitment freeze just been put on by the CEO which will be lifted at the end of the quarter and you don’t want to lose the candidate
Whatever the reason might be, our temporary marketing recruitment services will not only help you find the right person but also run their payroll, enabling you to spend your valuable time in other areas of the business.