How we use class leading search and selection recruitment techniques to increase our clients return on investment from their recruitment budget
Clients using our Retained Recruitment Service benefit from ‘added value’ services that are proven to give a better return on investment when compared to using a typical contingency recruitment service.
Utilised by company’s serious about finding the best candidate in the market rather than on the market, our Retained Recruitment Service also takes away the guesswork, making for a more accurate and proven way to recruit.
Our Retained Service encompasses the following services and benefits;
- We partner with an international award winning psychometric assessment business to give you access to behavioural tests at no extra cost
- Rather than focusing on skills alone, we survey our clients to understand better the behaviours needed to be a success, making the recruitment process less subjective and more objective
- Our sourcing strategy includes; utilising our extensive network of b2b marketing candidates, as well as using offshore research firms to map markets and uncover suitable passive candidates to headhunt. Helping you secure the best candidate in the market rather than on it
- Our recruitment process involves using in person competency interviews and behavioural assessments to give you a more accurate picture of which candidates is most suited to your role, business culture and most likely to perform in the future
Research has proven that getting the cultural fit right between candidate and company leads to employees;
- having greater job satisfaction
- identifying more with their employer
- being more likely to remain with the company
- being more committed and showing superior job performance
Our data has also confirmed this research. 96% of marketing candidates placed through our Retained Recruitment Service are still in the role after 12 months, 90% after 24 months.
If you’ve got a b2b marketing job that’s proving difficult to fill through conventional recruitment methods. Or if you want to take the guesswork out of the hiring process, instruct us today for class leading results.