Do you enjoy email marketing?
For the last 20 years our client has been at the forefront of high end SaaS solutions within the virtualisation space. And now they’re investing in their marketing team and looking to bring in someone to manage some of their digital marketing activities.
Key responsibilities of the Email Marketing Executive;
- Email Marketing; be responsible for running email marketing campaigns. (60% of the job)
- Website; upload content to WordPress and optimise for SEO. Fix technical issues and support the Marketing Manager with the website roadmap and architecture. (30% of job)
- General Marketing; support in other marketing areas. (10% of the job)
Skills & experience the Email Marketing Executive must have;
- Email marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Experience using WordPress to upload blogs
- Good proofreading skills
- Comfortable using tools like Mailchimp, Salesforce, Elementor
Salary & benefits for the Email Marketing Executive role;
£28,000 – £32,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.