Want to join a well established niche Tech vendor? Working with some of the largest professional services businesses in the UK, our client is a niche leader in both software and consultancy services.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist; working closely with the Group Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing a variety of digital marketing campaigns to increase MQL’s and ultimately sales. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategy; help with strategy for the UK market
- Campaign Management; create and execute campaigns to generate leads, using CRM and automation tools.
- Digital; execute digital campaigns across social, web, webinars, paid with a focus on generating inbound leads
- Stakeholder Management; work very closely with the sales team in the UK, and help them understand pipeline and conversion rates
- Analysis; monitor and report on the performance of activities
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Specialist must have;
- B2B marketing experience in the Tech space
- Focus on demand generation
- Experience of online channels, as well as inbound
- Strong digital skills - social in particular
- Good relationship building skills
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Specialist;
£40,000 - £45,000 basic + bonus & excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.