Do you love creating content? With operations across the world, our client is a market leading scientific business with revenues in excess of $1bn. With further investment into the UK & EMEA, the marketing team is growing by an additional 4 people, which will give you the opportunity to make a real impact.
Key responsibilities of the Digital & Content Marketing Manager;
- Digital; use a wide range of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social, email0 to drive awareness and demand
- Content; create content to improve search engine rankings, drive thought leadership and move prospects from top of the funnel to bottom of the funnel
- Automation; use marketing automation to create leads and manage them through to SQL’s
- Website; support with the website and provide analytics
- Stakeholder Management; work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders and external agencies
Skills & experience the Digital & Content Marketing Manager must have;
- You must have an understanding of the scientific market, either having worked in the industry or from previous qualifications
- Broad mix of digital marketing skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good verbal communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Digital & Content Marketing Manager role;
£40,000 - £45,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.