Interested in joining a business that’s backed by one of the the worlds biggest brands? With a track record spanning 20 years, our client is a leading SaaS provider and can name some of the biggest brands in the world as their customers.
Key responsibilities of the Global Product Marketing Manager; you’ll be the product evangelist and the link between product, sales and marketing to ensure the product meets the needs of customers and sales and marketing teams are given the tools to go to market effectively with. The role will include:
- Market Intelligence; understand the pain points of customers and the verticals that are appropriate, as well as competitor offerings, to help inform sales and marketing strategies
- Product Marketing; be the product evangelist, both internally and externally, to help position the product with great messaging and with a clearly defined value proposition
- Product Launches; help launch new products both internally and externally to prospects, customers, partners and the media
- Sales Enablement; work closely with sales and give them the knowledge and tools to be able to take the solutions to market effectively
- Stakeholder Management; effectively develop relationships with a wide stakeholder base across sales, product, marketing, customers, partners and the media
Skills & experience the Global Product Marketing Manager must have;
- Product marketing experience in a dedicated role to that rather than being a generalist marketer with some product marketing in your experience
- You must have worked in the B2B software space
- You’ll be a great communicator, both in person and in writing
- Extensive travel won’t be an issue for you
Salary & benefits for the Global Product Marketing Manager role;
£70 - 80,000 basic + 10% bonus and excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.