Are you ready to step up? Our client is looking for a marketer who’s ready to take the next step in their career. You could be a Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive currently. Globally recognised as a market leader, this client provides technology solutions to help businesses lower costs, increase productivity and strengthen security.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Campaign Manager; you’ll sit within the demand generation team and be responsible for planning and executing a variety of marketing campaigns to drive leads for the sales teams;
- Strategy; help with strategy for the UK market
- Agency Management; be able to work with external agencies
- Sales Support; create collateral to support the sales process
- Campaign Management; create and execute campaigns to generate leads, using CRM and automation tools. You’ll also manage the UK data.
- Digital; execute digital campaigns across social, web, webinars, paid with a focus on generating inbound leads
- Stakeholder Management; work very closely with the sales team in the UK, and help them understand pipeline and conversion rates
- Analysis; monitor and report on the performance of activities
Skills & experience the Marketing Campaign Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience in the Tech space
- Focus on demand generation
- Experience of online and offline channels, as well as inbound and outbound
- Strong digital skills - social in particular
- Good relationship building skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Campaign Manager;
£35,000 - £40,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.