Are you a commercially minded product marketing specialist? Globally recognised as a market leader, our client provides technology solutions to help businesses lower costs, increase productivity and strengthen security.
Key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager;
- GTM Planning; for the verticals that you’re responsible for, analyse market opportunities and create go-to-market plans in conjunction with regional and global stakeholders
- Industry Expert; become the subject matter expert for your solutions and the verticals it’s marketed into, to help with the development of market activities (content, messaging, ABM). Inform marketing stakeholders about economic, social and regulatory trends. Also be the external evangelist by speaking at events.
- Demand Generation; work with teams across field marketing, channel marketing, campaign execution and content creation to create effective lead generation programs
- Channel Enablement; work closely with internal stakeholders and external channel partners to share the insights and knowledge you have, giving channel partners the intelligence to go to market effectively
Skills & experience the Product Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience in the Tech space
- Knowledge of direct and channel environments would be an advantage
- Experience in a Product Marketing or Vertical Marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering end to end marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills for reporting
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Be able to travel - c20% of role
Salary & benefits for the Product Marketing Manager;
£60,000 - £65,000 basic + bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.