Looking for an opportunity with a global market leader? Established for over 70 years and now operating in 86 countries around the world, our client is a leading global B2B manufacturing business. As a $bn business, they have the infrastructure, knowledge, training and financial clout to take your skills to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager; this is strategic and operational marketing role, managing a team and working with various stakeholders to execute on those plans.
- Strategy; create marketing strategies that are mapped to business objectives
- Management; be responsible for managing a team and supporting them on executing on those marketing strategies
- Campaign Management; be responsible for the management of the execution of campaigns to include lead generation, retention, cross-sell, new product launches and sales support
- Automation; from a standing start, start to utilise marketing automation
- Budget Management; manage and report on the budget and campaign performance
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong strategic and planning ability
- Ability to get things done through others
- Balance of online and offline experience
- Marketing automation experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager role;
£48,000 - £52,000 basic + 10% bonus & excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.