Looking for an opportunity with a global market leader? Established for over 70 years and now operating in 86 countries around the world, our client is a leading global B2B manufacturing business. As a $bn business, they have the infrastructure, knowledge, training and financial clout to take your skills to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Planning and Business Intelligence Manager;
- Sales & Operations Planning; take leadership for the sales and operations planning process and be responsible for sales revenue forecasts and product volumes
- Strategic Market Planning; provide business intelligence (macro-economic, market trends, industry data, competitor analysis and customer insights) to help identify trends and ensure plans reflect needs
- Market Research; analyse market share, win/loss data and customer churn, as well as PESTLE research
- Reporting; provide updates to the business about business performance
Skills & experience the Sales Planning and Business Intelligence Manager must have;
- Strong statistical analysis experience
- Experience of sales and operations planning
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Sales Planning and Business Intelligence Manager role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + 10% bonus & excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.