If you’re looking for a company that’s investing heavily in digital and being steered by ex Oracle & Amazon executives then please read on…
With our clients e-commerce channel growing by 400% in one year to £5m and expectations of £16m in another year, this a fantastic time to join a fast growing part of this global FTSE business.
Your successful year as an E-commerce Optimisation Executive will involve achieving these things; this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Consistently identify products to optimise on their e-commerce store by using behavioural tools and data insights
- Once identified, use a testing strategy to ensure those products are optimised effectively
- Be looking at the data and for insights that could lead to further optimisations
- Constantly communicate with the wider e-commerce team on your findings and results
Realistically, what you’ll need in order to be a success;
- Experience working for an Ecommerce business in a marketing/data driven role
- Agency or Clientside experience of interest
- Hands on experience of using A/B testing tools
- Highly analytical
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Tenacity, enthusiasm and speed
Salary and benefits for the E-commerce Optimisation Executive role;
£35- 40,000 basic + 8% bonus
If this vacancy interests you, we’d be delighted to hear from you.