Want to join a fast growing Technology Startup in a newly created role? With some major retailers and logistics businesses as clients, there’s every chance you’ll have experienced the benefits of our clients mobile technology solutions. With the technology proven and a successful Series A funding round in 2017, they’re now looking to scale the business further.
- Exciting Enterprise Software Solution to match the changing retail landscape
- Investment being made now in the marketing team globally e.g. new website
- Opportunity for you to build the digital marketing plan and tactics from scratch and make your mark
- Take your dog to work!
- One of their first marketers, building from the ground up
- Very fast paced role with ambiguity at times
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager; working in a business with 20 employees in the UK (others globally), you’ll be part of a small marketing team and be responsible for rolling our campaigns globally. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Planning; create a digital marketing strategy to generate leads for the sales team
- Campaign Management; develop end to end digital marketing campaigns by using content, email, landing pages, webinars, social and Hubspot to generate leads
- Website; lead on the design and build of the new website, then optimise as new content gets added
- Stakeholder Management; work with sales and customer success to create a joined up approach to activities
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over time, using Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and the CRM
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B digital marketing experience
- You must be comfortable working in a Startup environment
- Focus on lead generation through integrated digital channels, inc ROI
- Ability to create content that can be found using SEO techniques
- Understanding of key software, marketing automation (any), Google Analytics, Wordpress
- Experience working with key internal stakeholders and external agencies
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager role;
£55,000 - £60,000 basic + bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.