Do you love taking technical information and making is accessible through great writing? Our client is a B2B global leader with a creative and ambitious marketing team where you can make an instant impact.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Copywriter; working closely with the marketing teams and reporting directly to the CMO, you’ll be responsible for writing for both offline and online channels. Day to day your role will involve;
- Manage the end to end writing process
- Create copy for offline channels including direct mail, product brochures, sales support materials, event flyers, posters, exhibition displays and tenders
- Create copy for online channels including the website, emails, blogs and landing pages - with copy that’s live, easy to understand and SEO friendly
- Help position their products better through the right straplines and messaging
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand the subject matter
- Ensure projects are completed on time
Skills and experience the Senior Copywriter must bring;
- Copywriting – either Agency or Client side
- B2B experience is essential
- Ability to operate strategically and a love for writing
- Ability to make technical information accessible through informative & easy to digest copy
- Have an eye for design and how it can be used to explain complex solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and benefits for the Senior Copywriter role;
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the South East & London.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.