Want to be part of a global leader? Our client is a B2B global leader and looking for a product communications specialist in this newly created role.
Key responsibilities of the Product Communications Manager; sat within the knowledge management and marketing team, you’ll work closely with the product management team to communicate new product releases to existing customers. Day to day your role will involve;
- Stakeholder Management; build relationships with the Product Management team to understand what new product developments are in the road map
- Writing; write about new product releases in a clear and concise way
- Communications; work with the marketing team to communicate product releases to existing customers, using email, video and customer portals
Skills and experience the Product Communications Manager must bring;
- Experience in a communications role with an emphasis on email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for technology and data
- Strong attention to detail
- Good project management skills
- Excellent relationship building ability
Salary and benefits for the Product Communications Manager role;
£40,000 - £50,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.