Are you keen to move client side? Prefer a better work life balance by being able to work from home? With their Q1 2018 results showing exceptional revenue growth, in particular a 30% increase in their SaaS solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to help drive growth of this global technology vendor.
- • Join a high growth company driving the need for marketing to scale its global operations
- • Global role in a data-driven, highly digital marketing organisation
- • Mature users of tech: Eloqua implemented for 8 years, MS Dynamics for 15; state of the art website rebuilt from the ground up in 2016/17
- • Work from home for 2 days per week
Key responsibilities of the Digital Campaign Planner; sat within a central marketing team, you’ll be responsible for executing inbound and outbound digital campaigns to drive demand.
- • Planning; recommend channels and tactics to use and help shape campaign briefs
- • Execution; lead on the execution of all campaigns across PPC, email, online advertising and SEO and co-ordinate with in-country teams
- • Technology; champion best practice of their MarTech stack to include marketing automation, AdTech, social and CMS
- • Analysis; measure and report on the performance of campaigns, and optimise performance over time
Skills & experience the Digital Campaign Planner must have;
- B2B digital marketing experience - gained either client side or from working for an agency
- Focus on demand generation
- You’ll have rolled out campaigns across different countries
- Hands on knowledge of MarTech tools
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to recommend channels to use with the desire to execute yourself
Salary & benefits for the Digital Campaign Planner role;
£35 - £45,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.