Interested in hearing more about working for an innovative digital B2B marketing agency? Working with some of the biggest and well known brands in the B2B Tech space, our client can offer you some exciting projects to work on with some amazing businesses.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager;
- Strategy; working wit their clients as a trusted consultant to understand their needs and translate that into working plans and managing the project from start to finish
- Project Delivery; collaboratively work with a variety os experts within the agency to ensure the project in completed on time and too the clients satisfaction
- Digital; manage high level digital projects and the be the ‘go to’ expert for digital questions within the agency
- Developer Interface; be the link between the client and the developers, being able to talk their language and ultimately oversee projects to completion
- PPC; take ownership for the execution of PPC campaigns for clients
Skills & experience the Digital Project Manager must have;
- Experience of managing digital projects from start to finish
- Track record in managing PPC campaigns
- Excellent client management skills
- A passion for digital
Salary & benefits for the Digital Project Manager role;
£35,000 - £38,000 basic & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.