EXCLUSIVE ROLE; Are you a B2B marketer who has a passion for the Food & Drinks market? Working with some of the biggest and well known brands in the Food & Drinks market, as well as some of the most exciting independent businesses, our client can trace it’s history back over 100 years. As a key player in the industry, one of their flagship events hosts over 500 exhibitors and 20,000+ visitors.
[We also have a video recording of the briefing we had with the client, so get in touch if you’d like to watch that]
- They want someone outside of their industry who can come in with new ideas so loads of creative license can be had
- The culture isn’t too corporate or rigid, so there’s flexibility to manage bot your life and career here
- There are excellent career prospects
- Digital is a key focus because they don’t have the skillset in place, so this will be a ground up opportunity
- There’s a lot of work to do around their digital presence but also how they can drive and measure ROI from what they do
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager;
- Strategy; with an Event Director, be responsible for creating marketing plans for the events in your portfolio
- Budget; manage and report on a marketing budget for your events
- Campaign Execution; you’ll have 2 Executives to support internally, along with some external agencies, but this is also a doing role where you’ll need to execute
- Digital; a key focus. You’ll bring some ideas to help them raise their digital marketing efforts to help build awareness and ultimately get more visitors to their events
- Partnerships; you’ll manage the relationships they have with media and industry partners, ensuring that mutually beneficial activities take place
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- They’re open to seeing people stepping up from Senior Marketing Executive level or candidates who have already operated at Manager level - the key is ABILITY
- You must be passionate about Digital with a good track record in this area
- You’ll thrive in a role where you decide what to do rather being told - they want someone with ideas, a test & learn attitude and ‘growth hacking’ mindset
- The marketing you’ve done will always have been evidence based - data will be your ally and not your foe
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Manager role;
£40,000 - £50,000 basic & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.