Excited about running the show for this B2B service provider? Offering financial services to both businesses and consumers, our client is a leading provider of specialist solutions. For over a decade, they’ve grown their business which now has revenues in excess of £12m and 30 employees.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; working closely with the Directors of the company, you’ll be responsible for supporting on the creation of the strategy and for bringing that strategy to life to help the business grow and raise it’s profile further in the market.
- Strategy; help create the strategy and manage the budget
- Email Marketing; manage the end to end email marketing process to both existing customers and prospects
- Agency Management; manage support from external agencies across design, content, search & PR
- Content Marketing; work closely with the content agency to ensure relevant content is produced on time and resonates with their audience
- Social Media; manage the company’s social media accounts across LinkedIn & Twitter
- Sales Support; support the sales team by creating collateral, brochures, product sheets and presentations to help them win more business
- Digital; manage and execute digital campaigns, including SEO & PPC
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
B2B marketing experience
Professional Service or FS experience would be an advantage
Comfortable in a stand alone role
Strategic but hands on
Broad marketing skills and with a strong understanding of the fundamentals
Good communication and project management skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.