Want to work in AMAZING offices and start your career in marketing? Want to start marketing to a global audience? Offering a leading suite of cloud solutions and applications to businesses across the globe, our client has a strong track record spanning 25 years. With a good sized marketing team, which is expanding, there are excellent long terms opportunities to develop your career and skills.
- Phenomenal offices in one of London’s most iconic buildings
- Newly created role so you can shape it
- Be part of a forward thinking marketing team
Key responsibilities of the Creative Content Writer; this newly created role is to help the business achieve its ambitious global growth plans by ensuring there’s a consistent tone of voice across all marketing activities.
- Strategy; work with the global marketing team to create a strategy for content
- Writing; write engaging content for a multitude of channels - web, email, blogs, social and PPC ads
- Optimise for SEO; ensure all content is optimised for SEO
- Campaign Execution; work with the wider marketing team to come up with ideas for lead generation campaigns and support with the execution
Skills & experience the Creative Content Writer must have;
- Experience of writing content, ideally in a B2B environment
- You could be Client side or Agency side
- You’ll have experience of optimising content for search
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Creative Content Writer role;
£33,000 - £35,000 basic + £2,000 bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.