Location; Old Street/Liverpool St
Want to work for one of the hottest Startups in Healthcare Tech? On a mission to drastically transform how our healthcare system works for the better, our client is making a huge social impact through their innovative technology solutions.
- A wellness budget you get each month to spend on online courses, books, events, coaching etc.
- Dynamic business with huge growth plans
- Great culture with weekly Ted talks, Food Fridays, and a fun, work hard/play hard ethos in a great office
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; working closely with your Head of Marketing and wider team, you’ll be responsible for a mix of community marketing activities with the additional aspect of generating more community members through lead generation.
- Strategy; help shape the marketing plan by coming up with great ideas to optimise their community marketing efforts
- Retention Marketing; create and execute activities to build a strong existing base of community members - this could be across events, webinars, social, and educational content
- Lead Generation; build their community through acquisition tactics including paid search, content marketing (use internal copywriter), and email marketing
- Advocate Marketing; work with their ‘champion’ members and give them opportunities to evangelise about the technology at events
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- Experience of building a community or membership base through marketing
- Hands on experience of organising and running events
- Experience in acquisition marketing (digital/content)
- Knowledge of marketing automation would be beneficial
- Confidence to network at and host events
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£37,000 - £43,000 basic + bonus & benefits