Looking for an opportunity with a global market leader? Established for over 70 years and now operating in 86 countries around the world, our client is a leading global B2B services business. As a $bn business, they have the infrastructure, knowledge, training and financial clout to take your skills to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer;
- Project Management; manage graphic design projects to agreed deadlines and budgets
- Collateral; design a wide range of collateral to be used by internal and external sources
- Ideas; work with the marketing team to provide design ideas for their campaigns
- Process; constantly review processes to ensure both materials and assets are fit for purpose
Skills & experience the Graphic Designer must have;
- You’ll have a qualification in Graphic Design
- Your experience will be ‘offline’ with some ‘online’
- You’ll work well in teams and have good communications skills
Salary & benefits for the Graphic Designer role;
£28,000 - £30,000 basic + £1,500 bonus & excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.