Prefer to work for a global technology brand? Operating across the globe our client is a market leading business that sells and markets a wide range of technology solutions and hardware. With the focus on innovation and an exciting new sponsorship deal signed, it’s an exciting time to be joining this successful player.
- Finish at 3 pm every Friday during the summer
- Holidays rising to 30 days
- Excellent career opportunities
Key responsibilities of the Channel Marketing Manager;
- Planning; work closely with the sales team to create channel marketing plans
- Budget; manage and report on the Channel Marketing budget
- Channel Relationships; manage relationships with channel partners to help influence sales
- Value Propositions; create propositions and messaging for each vertical within the channel
Skills & experience the Channel Marketing Manager must have;
- Channel marketing experience in the B2B tech sector
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to energise the channel and sales teams
- Ability to negotiate and maximise plans for channel partners
Salary & benefits for the Channel Marketing Manager role;
£52,000 - £57,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.