Want to start your career with a global manufacturer? A highly technical business, our client can take it’s beginnings back over 120 years. During that time they’ve helped shape the emergence of the industrial sector, and continue to have a huge impact in its growth.
Key responsibilities of the Graduate Marketing Assistant; working closely with a Marketing Manager, you’ll support across a wide range of areas to help the business achieve its goals.
- Campaign Management; execute a wide variety of marketing campaigns
- Social; support the UK company’s social profiles across Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook
- Collateral; manage and expand the collateral the sales teams needs
- Analysis; collate marketing figures
- Events; manage a wide range of exhibitions and events
- Writing; write blogs and press releases
Skills & experience the Graduate Marketing Assistant must have;
- You must have a Degree in Marketing
- You’ll be comfortable writing - English will be your native language
- Willingness to learn and grow
Salary & benefits for the Graduate Marketing Assistant role;
£20,000 - £21,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.