Do you love working with MarTech solutions? With their Q1 2018 results showing great revenue growth, in particular a 30% increase in their SaaS solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to help drive growth of this £150m tech vendor.
- Join a high growth company driving the need for marketing to scale its global operations
- Global role in a data-driven, highly digital marketing organisation
- Mature users of tech: Eloqua implemented for 8 years, MS Dynamics for 15; state of the art website rebuilt from the ground up in 2016/17
- Major focus on enablement: ensure the tech stack is understood, influenced and leveraged throughout Marketing
- Actively manage the tech stack roadmap to support ABM, personalised content, DAM, data orchestration across platforms, CDP – all the toys in the martech landscape are there. You are the SME (subject matter expert).
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Operations and Technology Manager; reporting to the Director of Web & Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for marketing-related reporting and analytics; process building/refinement; planning and budgeting (in conjunction with corporate marketing/marketing leadership); marketing technology selection, implementation, governance and roadmap development; data management; best practices syndication; and marketing skills development.
Technical Strategy and Architectural Roadmap
• Responsible for Marketing technology infrastructure ownership (project management and implementation, governance and roadmap development), including collaboration with IT, sales and other functions as needed.
• Responsible for Marketing data ownership/management, as well as alignment with relevant corporate data initiatives
• Responsible for Marketing process leadership, working in conjunction with impacted marketing and sales functions
• Responsible for constructing key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports
• Help operationalise marketing program processes to support the efficient development and standardised measurement of demand-gen campaigns; design, implement, and document campaign processes
• Create data audit programs, system integration programs, and other essential programs necessary for supporting marketing functions and databases.
• Maintain general systems housekeeping standards for Marketing systems such as managing, auditing, and overseeing directory folder structures and asset naming consistency (segments, campaign names, canvases, reports, basic page tagging, etc.).
• Responsible for technical design activities to support business requests and work closely with teams to define, plus implement new systems and product features
• Responsible for managing the underlying data inputs / structures that impact the Marketing Automation systems in order to scale and perform reliably; Implement programs to populate/cleanse data fields as needed
• Advise on best practices and provide guidance, training and expertise to functional marketing team members
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Operations and Technology Manager must have;
- Excellent knowledge of Marketing Technology solutions
- You will have run a structured technology procurement process previously, from business requirement gathering to implementation
- Your experience could have been gained in a client side B2B Tech player or for an Agency deploying marketing technology solutions
- Worked in a large or Global company to be able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Operations and Technology Manager role;
£75 - 80,000 basic + 20% bonus, £6,000 car allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days hols
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with technology and B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.