Want to be part of a company where you can develop? Established for 20 years this software provider has always fostered a culture of job satisfaction, and employee development. It’s a great environment to build a long term career, if you want it!
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Executive; reporting into the Sales Director and working closely with the sales teams, you’ll be responsible for helping drive & nurture leads through the sales process. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- CRM – updating the CRM with data and conversations
- Research – build lists and contacts by researching businesses in relevant publications, at events and on social media sites
- Cold Calling – proactively approach key decision makers to qualify interest levels, introduce the solution and close deals
- Marketing – use social media to promote the company’s solutions
Skills & experience the Business Development Executive must have;
With a minimum of 1 year's B2B consultative sales experience, and ideally with some experience/interest in the technology field, you’ll be looking to build your career in a global business. You’ll meet the following criteria;
- B2B sales experience – 1 year minimum
- Ability and desire to cold call
- Experience in talking to C-suite level executives
- Ability to understand technology products & solutions
- Natural confidence and determination
Salary & benefits for the Internal Sales Executive role;
£22,000 - £26,000 basic + bonus and benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.