Want to join a global technology leader? For over 25 years, our client has supported their clients by providing technology and hardware to make their businesses more efficient and profitable. Now, they adopt a insight led strategy first, so this a great time to help bring that to life and develop your skill set along the way.
Key responsibilities of the European Product Manager;
- Value Proposition; support with the development of the value proposition (s)
- Sales Enablement; work with sales teams & channel partners so they understand the value proposition and are trained on the products and solutions
- Product Launches; launch new products into the UK and North Europe markets
- In-life Product Management; manage the lifecycle of the product, to include pricing
- Research; lead competitor and customer research projects
Skills & experience the European Product Manager must have;
- Product Management experience in an IT hardware environment
- Experience could have come from a manufacturer or reseller environment
- International experienced is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with data
Salary & benefits for the European Product Manager;
£60,000 - £65,000 basic + £8,000 bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.