Want to join a global technology leader? For over 25 years, our client has supported their clients by providing technology and hardware to make their businesses more efficient and profitable. Now, they adopt a insight led strategy first, so this a great time to help bring that to life and develop your skill set along the way.
Key responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst; you’ll be responsible for analysing data from both internal and external sources, to draw out insights that will direct the strategic decision making in the marketing team. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Pricing Request; responsible for managing pricing requests by internal teams across the Uk and Europe
- Systems; ensure Pricing Systems are kept up to date, with a focus on data accuracy
- Database Management; make sure the Pricing Database is always kept up to date
- Pricing Analysis; analyse previous prices to gain strategic insights about segments, customers and products
Skills & experience the Pricing Analyst must have;
- Strong pricing analysis and modelling skills
- Advanced in Excel, data mining and using various analytical tools
- Ability to work in an EMEA environment
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Pricing Analyst;
£35,000 - £40,000 basic + £4,000 bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of Technology & B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.