Do you want to work for one of the worlds most recognisable brands? Our client will need no introduction. At £25 Billion turnover and a track record going back to the early 1900’s, our client is one of the most recognisable and successful brands in the world today.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for putting together marketing programs for the UK market to help acquire more B2B clients.
- Planning; create and execute a strategy to generate more sales leads and deliver a ROI
- Sales Enablement; work closely with the sales team to ensure buy in, and equip them with the tools they need to help at every stage of the buyers journey
- Stakeholder Management; liaise with marketing teams in Europe, UK marketing, telemarketing, UK sales and the Customer Contact Centre to ensure there’s clear communication across projects
- Demand Generation; using modern marketing technologies, and both digital and offline channels, create marketing campaigns and programs to generate leads for the UK sales team
- Supplier Management; manage and get the best from external suppliers
- Budget Management; prepare annual and monthly budgets
- Analysis; measure and report on ROI
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience with a data centric approach to creating tactics and plans
- All B2B industries will be considered - candidates from ‘service’ industries will have an advantage
- You must be confident with modern digital and inbound approaches
- You’ll have a focus on lead generation
- Strong analytical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with differing needs
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Manager role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + 9% bonus & excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.