Have you got experience of marketing through partners, resellers or distributors? With a proper family culture, our client will give you a great environment to work in where you can develop and grow your career in marketing.
- Award winning business
- Newly created role so easy for you to shape it and make your mark
- Manage a team of 5
- This is a blank sheet of paper so you’ll have to step up to shape it
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager;
- Planning; with the CEO, create a plan to support the company’s channel partners and help them promote and sell their solutions
- Partner Management; work closely with the partners to understand their needs and help support them
- Channel Marketing; create classic channel marketing activities to help the partners market their solutions and products more easily
- Content; manage the creation of content used in marketing campaigns
- Sales Support; create collateral for the sales teams to use
- Exhibitions; help organise Exhibitions
- People Management; manage the team of 5 marketers
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over time
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- Some experience of marketing through partners, resellers or distributors
- B2B marketing experience from the Tech space
- You’ll be a self starter
- Good writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£45,000 - £50,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.