EXCLUSIVE ROLE; Want to create a global digital marketing plan from scratch? For the last 20 years our client has been at the forefront of high end SaaS solutions within the virtualisation space. And now they’re investing in their marketing team and looking to bring in some top talent.
- High end SaaS solutions
- Investment being made now in the marketing team
- Opportunity for you to build the digital marketing plan and tactics from scratch and make your mark
- Industry pioneers at the helm
- One of their first marketers, building from the ground up
- Very fast paced role with ambiguity at times
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager;
- Planning; work with your manager to create a global digital marketing plan to grow customer base and brand awareness
- Campaign Management; develop global end to end digital marketing campaigns across email, events, webinars & social, utilising marketing automation tools
- Stakeholder Management; work with sales and customer success to create a joined up approach to activities
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over time, using Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and CRM
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B digital marketing experience ideally within an EMEA or Global role
- You must be entrepreneurial – the stakeholders love new ideas!
- Focus on lead generation through integrated digital channels, inc ROI
- Understanding of key software, marketing automation, Google Analytics and CRM (Salesforce) solutions
- Experience working with key internal stakeholders and external agencies
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Manager role;
£45,000 - £55,000 basic + bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.