Are you a personable Graduate with excellent writing skills? Looking for a career in marketing? Operating in both the business and academic markets, our client is one of the largest independent publishers and has been established for over 50 years and now in a period of growth.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive; working closely with the Head of Marketing and wider team, you’ll be responsible for executing a variety of marketing campaigns to generate awareness and sales. Day to day you’ll be involved in:
- Email Marketing; you’ll manage the end to end email marketing process, from data acquisition through copy and design to execution and reporting. You’ll also use email automation to create nurture campaigns and funnels(approx 50% of role)
- Data; segment data to use in marketing campaigns, and ensure the business is up to date with data compliance (GDPR)
- Corporate Communications; write for engaging collateral and also help with the production of the yearly catalogue
- Reporting; report on campaigns and improve over time
Skills & experience the Marketing Executive must have;
- Email marketing experience
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Educated to Degree level
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Executive role;
£27 - 30,000 basic + £2,000 bonus and benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.