Looking for the next step in your career with a global leader? A multi-award winner, our client has now been operating in the UK for over 30 years. As part of a global business they have a strong UK brand and a culture of innovation, which has led them to be at the forefront of the market they operate in. Sales are now in the £billions which puts them in a robust position for future growth & investment, so you can feel confident you’re joining a company where you can have a long term future.
Key responsibilities of the Content & Social Media Manager; you’ll be responsible for successfully creating & delivering content and social media materials to promote the business. Day to day activities will include:
- Strategy; Create a content strategy for video and social media
- Internal interaction: work with wider marketing teams and support them with delivery of content
- Social Media; Drive social media content to all relevant channels
- Editing; Act as editor for all outgoing content
- Analysis; Analyse all social metrics and ensure improvements are made if needed
Skills & experience the Content & Social Media Manager must have;
- B2B technology marketing experience, ideally tangible products or tech
- Excellent Copywriting and Editing Skills
- Creation of Digital content and social media posts
- Strong understanding of commercial content
- Experience of working with video and scripting is a bonus
- Professional attitude with good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Content & Social Media Manager role;
£40 - 45,000 basic + Car + excellent benefits.
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.