Want to join a global technology leader? For over 25 years, our client has supported their clients by providing technology and hardware to make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Key responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager; you’ll be responsible for developing propositions for your solution set, and managing the product through its lifecycle. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Product Marketing; using insights given to you, create specific propositions for the various market verticals our client sells into
- Product Management; manage the product throughout its lifecycle, including positioning, price and quality
- Sales Enablement; with an external agency, create toolkits for the sales teams to use
- Evangelist; be the product champion within the business, as well as with prospects, customers and at events
Skills & experience the Product Marketing Manager must have;
- Product or proposition marketing experience in the B2B sector
- Product or propositions must be complex
- Strategic and hands on approach
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Product Marketing Manager;
£55,000 - £60,000 basic + £6,000 bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.