Want to join a global technology leader? For over 25 years, our client has supported their clients by providing technology and hardware to make their businesses more efficient and profitable. Now, they adopt a insight led strategy first, so this a great time to help bring that to life and develop your skill set along the way.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Insights Analyst; you’ll be responsible for analysing data from both internal and external sources, to draw out insights that will direct the strategic decision making in the marketing team. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Data Analysis; extract and analyse data to provide insights to help inform the strategic and tactical decision making in the marketing and product teams
- Marketing Analysis; analyse marketing data to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and activities
- Customer Segmentation; support on customer segmentation activities
- Market Research; be involved in ad hoc market research projects
- Web Analytics; be responsible for monitoring the performance of the website both here in the UK and internationally
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Insights Analyst must have;
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills
- Advanced in Excel, data mining and using various analytical tools
- Ability to balance to quantitive with the qualitative to research conclusions
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Insights Analyst;
£55,000 - £60,000 basic + £6,000 bonus & benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.