Prefer total responsibility and the prospect of hiring a team? Want to take a step up? With 40% of their market sewn up, our client is in an excellent position. Selling technology solutions into the Public Sector, that makes them more efficient, is also a great story to promote in today’s world of austerity. And you can take on this challenge, since the current marketer has decided to go travelling around the world.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager; reporting into the Owner of the business, who isn’t a marketer, yet is always keen to experiment and try things, you’ll be running the shop. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Strategy; work with the Owner to develop a plan to help the business grow and enter new markets
- Lead Generation; create campaigns to drive leads for the sales team to follow up on
- Website; use the CMS to update content on the website
- Sales Enablement; create tools for the sales teams to use throughout the sales process (case studies, fact sheets, brochures)
- Internal Communications; ensure all employees are up to speed on relevant news through a monthly newsletter
- Analysis; measure and report on marketing ROI
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience - you could be at this level currently or stepping up from Executive level
- Be comfortable in a strategic and tactical stand alone role
- You must love the execution
- Knowledge of SalesForce would be an advantage
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.