Looking for an opportunity with a global market leader? Established for over 70 years and now operating in 86 countries around the world, our client is a leading global B2B services business. As a $bn business, they have the infrastructure, knowledge, training and financial clout to take your career to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Business Development Executive; working in the SME part of this business your role with be to target new customers to help revenue growth. This direct sales role so a great attitude is essential. The role will include:
- Work to drive new business through face to face appointments
- Develop a lead generation plan for your territory
- Maintain the database of your leads
- Increase profitability of sales region
- Use market intelligence to understand areas of growth
Skills & experience the Business Development Executive must have;
- From a B2B or B2C sector you’ll be used to driving New Business and building relationships
- Target focused you will be used to going the extra mile to hit it!
- Good organisational skills, to make the best use of your time in the territory
- Managed internal and external stakeholders
- You’ll be switch on and have great commercial awareness
Salary & benefits for the Business Development Executive role;
£21k basic, £35 OTE plus car + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.