Are you a hands on Senior B2B marketer who can start immediately? After a successful IPO in 2014, our client has carved out a successful name for itself in some specific vertical markets. Fast forward to 2018, and they’re about to embark on their biggest investment and change program, which this role will support.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Communications Manager; this is a 12 month maternity contract.
- Strategy; implement the strategy to build awareness and demand for their services in the market
- Budget; manage and report on a budget of £400k
- Campaigns; put together integrated campaigns across email, direct mail, digital, social, web, events & PR
- Crisis Management; be the central point of contact for all crisis communications
- Corporate Communications; be responsible for corporate positioning, creating reports for City briefings and CSR
- Brand; be responsible for managing the brand across all areas of the media
- Stakeholder Management; work closely with the Product & Sales teams to ensure you have buy in for your campaigns
- Agency Management; manage the PR agency
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Communications Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience - you'll be a hands on senior marketer
- You'll be a broad marketer with experience across lead generation, communications, brand and crisis management
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Communications Manager role;
£60 - 65,000 basic plus 20% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.