Do you love taking technical information and making is accessible through great writing? Our client is a B2B global leader with a creative and ambitious marketing team where you can make an instant impact.
Key responsibilities of the Copywriter; working closely with the marketing teams, you’ll be responsible for writing short form copy for both offline and online channels. Day to day your role will involve;
• Manage the end to end writing process
• Create copy for offline channels including direct mail, product brochures, sales support materials, event flyers, posters, exhibition displays and tenders
• Create copy for online channels including emails, blogs, landing pages and social channels
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand the subject matter
• Ensure projects are completed on time
Skills and experience the Copywriter must bring;
• Copywriting – either Agency or Client side
• B2B experience
• Ability to make technical information accessible through informative & easy to digest copy
• Excellent attention to detail
Salary and benefits for the Copywriter role;
£35,000 - £40,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.