Want to jump up to Manager level? After a successful IPO in 2014, our client has carved out a successful name for itself in some specific vertical markets. Fast forward to 2018, and they’re about to embark on their biggest investment and change program, which this role will support.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager;
- Strategy; implement the strategy to build awareness and demand for their services in the market
- Budget; manage and report on a budget of £400k
- Campaigns; put together integrated campaigns across email, direct mail, digital, social, web, events & PR.
- Stakeholder Management; work closely with the Product & Sales teams to ensure you have buy in for your campaigns
- Agency Management; manage the PR agency
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- B2B marketing experience - this could be your 2nd job or you could be more experienced
- Experience of putting together integrated campaigns
- Hands on nature
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager role;
£30 - 35,000 basic plus 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.