Enjoy exposure to a variety of marketing communications techniques and projects? Award winning boutique PR & Communications agency specialising in the Industrial and Technology sectors are looking to grow their team.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager; Responsible for developing relationship with Accounts, getting under the skin of their market niche and building in additional services to benefit your Client.
• PR – Write jargon-free attention-grabbing headlines
• Research – to understand a project or brief and to get under the skin of that Clients niche market
• Copy Writing – writing, reading, thinking to create the very best content for Clients
• Project Management - Work with Design, Digital and Content teams to develop persuasive marketing materials including brochures, adverts, event displays and social and digital media assets
• Value Add - add value to your Client, and recommend things you think could help them, challenge them and give them the best service you can
Skills & experience the Account Manager must have;
• 3 years Account facing or Communications / Marketing experience in a client side role
• Ideally experience of Science / Engineering / Industrial markets or products
• Ability to present and write well
• Energetic, Enthusiastic and Inquisitive
Salary & benefits for the Account Manager;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.