Enjoy exposure to a variety of marketing communications techniques and projects? Award winning boutique PR & Communications agency specialising in the Industrial and Technology sectors are looking to grow their team.
Key responsibilities of the Account Executive; working within the team your role will be to learn and take responsibility for projects, campaigns and accounts, which could involve any of the following tasks;
• PR – press cuttings, collation and reports
• Research – to understand a project or brief and to get under the skin of that Clients niche market
• Copy Writing – writing, reading, thinking to create the very best content for Clients
• Learning – yep, they want you to do that a lot, as if you’re eager to cut our teeth and develop to Account Manager, they’re willing to teach you what you need to know
• Articulate – Can you communicate precisely and concisely to ensure clear communications at all times? It could be your Account Manager, the Media or a Client, but whoever you’re dealing with will need to get what you need or what you mean from day one
• Media – Relationship building, event organising, networking
Skills & experience the Account Executive must have;
• Experience in a client side or agency marketing role
• Passion for technical subjects
• Ability to present and write well
• Energetic, enthusiastic and inquisitive
Salary & benefits for the Account Executive;
£25,000 - £28,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.