Excited about joining a global tech leader? Globally recognised as a market leader, our client provider technology solutions to help businesses lower costs, increase productivity and strengthen security.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Market Intelligence Analyst; a critical role to the growth of the EMEA region, you’ll be working with a variety of business leaders across sales, ops and marketing to make sense of a variety of data so that it informs strategic business decisions.
- Strategy; work will senior leaders to provide a framework for what data should be collected, how it should be collected and what insights it need to provide
- Market Intelligence; actively support the sales and leadership teams in understanding the the trends, customers, challenges and opportunities
- Market Analysis; analyse market data using techniques like data visualisation, trending and statistics to provide insights on customers
- Research; manage and report on ad hoc internal research projects
Skills & experience the Senior Market Intelligence Analyst must have;
- Experience in an analysis, customer analytics, market intelligence role in a B2B environment
- Ability to present and write well
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Experience with statistical data modelling tools - SPSS/SAS
Salary & benefits for the Senior Market Intelligence Analyst role;
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.