Want to market a product that’s patented and has a clear point of difference over anything else in the market? After a repositioning and further investment in to the business in 2016, our client has seen explosive growth. Now, with a new product that has patented technology and design, this business is able to save it’s customers both time and money, giving you a great platform to take to market.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive; working closely with the Directors of the company, you’ll be responsible for supporting on the creation of the strategy and for bringing that strategy to life.
- Email Marketing; manage the end to end email marketing process to both existing customers and prospects
- Content Marketing; work closely with the content agency to ensure relevant content is produced on time and resonates with their audience
- Social Media; manage the company’s social media accounts across LinkedIn & Twitter
- Sales Support; support the sales team by creating collateral, brochures, product sheets and presentations to help them win more business
Skills & experience the Marketing Executive must have;
- B2B marketing experience
- Ability to take ownership for marketing
- Broad marketing skills and with a strong understanding of the fundamentals
- Good communication and project management skills
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Executive role;
£24,000 - £26,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.