Online Product Manager
Location; Nr High Wycombe - you would need a car
Keen to join a global leader? With operations across the world, our client is a market leading scientific business with revenues in excess of $1bn. With further investment into the UK & EMEA, the marketing team is growing by an additional 4 people, which will give you the opportunity to make a real impact.
Key responsibilities of the Online Product Manager;
- Customer Portal; Drive enjoyment for customer portal
- Digital Services; Communicate news service offering to existing and new customers
- CRM; be the champion for the CRM, ensuring data quality is accurate, users know how to use the system and trouble shooting issues
- Integration; Deploy new functions and ensure integration with customer software
- Product Launches; supporting with product launches to the partner base
Skills & experience the Online Product Manager must have;
- Management of and Online Product or customer portal
- Experience of working with Salesforce
- Knowledge of modern marketing automation tools and tactics
- Knowledge of Product Lifecyle management
- Happy with technology and numbers!
Salary & benefits for the Online Product Manager role;
£32,000 - £37,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.