Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week? Want to work for a company that’s on course to double its workforce this year? Customers are using are clients solutions in over 170 countries, which is fuelling their global growth, and all this in less than six years from their launch. Offering best in breed software and services to Tier 1 & 2 companies in the Financial Services and Banking space, our client is known as an innovator and pioneer.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist; working closely with the CMO, you’ll be responsible for taking ownership of their marketing automation system, and all the digital activities that come from that, to help with the businesses growth.
- Marketing Automation; using automation, strategically build and execute a plan to maximise the company’s investment in the technology
- Email; with GDPR in mind, implement email campaigns to both prospects and customers to promote the brand, and manage the entire execution from segmentation to design through to execution and analysis
- Website; manage the website, the content that’s used on their, to ensure it performs its function as an inbound platform by utilising the latest SEO techniques
- CRM; manage and monitor the accuracy of data going into the CRM
- PPC; manage and improve their PPC campaigns through LinkedIn and
- Content: support the creation of content through agencies - videos, blogs, infographics, collateral, webinars
- Social; ensure all social channels are active and effective
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Specialist must have;
- Digital marketing experience in the B2B Technology space
- You must have used Marketing Automation i.e. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot
- Ability to make a small budget go a long way
- Strong analytical approach
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Specialist role;
£45,000 - £50,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.